January 24, 2011

they say sometimes you just gotta be alone..

and if you can't be happy on your own,
then how will you ever be happy with someone else?
i enjoy being me.
* i like the two scars i have between my nose and upper lip,
they give my face character.
* my nose flairs and i tilt my head back when i laugh hard,
and i'm okay with that.
* i like my eyes. not only do i like the color,
but i enjoy my ability to see.
* i may not be the best at math,
but i sure love to draw.
* i get a kick out of my sausage fingers and toes.
* i may be short,
but i have a big heart.
* i have the best family and they are hilarious.
* i've made mistakes
but i've learned to forgive myself.
* my boyfriend is the best thing
that's ever happened to me.
* my room is messy sometimes,
but to me it's organized chaos.
* i may drink more dr. pepper than water,
what of it?
i am definitely not perfect.
but, i am me.
gotta be alone : mansions

No comments: