November 13, 2011

i wouldn't last a single day..

i'd probably just fade away
without you i'd lose my mind.
before you ever came along,
i was living life all wrong.
the smartest thing i ever did
was make you all mine.
well.
friday was my lucky day.
11 has always been my lucky number.
the boy asked if i wanted to go shooting up bountiful canyon.
it was a beautiful day and we had plenty of time
to kill before we went to the concert
so i figured sure, why not.
we get up there and he gets out of the truck.
he gets back in and says that it's too muddy in the back
and needed to pull up a little.
i get out and all that's going through my mind is..
"yeah it is pretty muddy up here."
little did i know what was about to happen.
i walked around the back of the truck
to see him on one knee holding a ring box,
asking me if i would marry him.
i was in complete shock.
i covered my face screaming 
"are you freaking kidding me?!"
i said it probably like 20 times..
followed by a 
YYAAAAYYYY!!
he took that as a yes.

 his muddy knee :)
 i really had no idea this was going to happen.
i didn't sense his nerves..
we have never even gone ring shopping!
he picked it out all by himself..
he did such a good job, i love it!
seeing dallas green was just a perfect ending
to a perfectly lucky day!
crazy girl : eli young band

1 comment:

Kourtney Jayne said...

GAHHH!!! yay im so happy for you!!!!