November 9, 2011

so give me hope..

in the darkness that i will see the light.
cause oh that gave me such a fright
but i will hold you as long as you like
just promise me that we'll be alright
i'm seeing this^ incredible man on friday.
my lucky day. 11/11/11.
words can't explain how excited i am!
umm.. catching up on things..
me and the boy were "face-book" for halloween.
it was pretty great.
it's even more funny because neither of us have a facebook.
note: that shirt is a 4xl.. it was meant to be big on purpose.
we also celebrated two and a half years of being together.
two and a half freaking years.
that's awesome if you ask me.
i couldn't be happier.
i found this quote on pinterest that is 
relevant to our relationship.
(OF COURSE i found it on pinterest, because i'm an addict.)
"he's more myself than i am. 
whatever our souls are made of,
his and mine are the same."
-emily bronte
hmm.. what else..
only two more weeks of the boy's basic emt class.
then i get to go back to having a boyfriend
 that isn't incredibly busy!
until he gets into his advanced emt class that is..
and only three more weeks of school for me!
there is an end in sight!
the last three songs i posted have been from
mumford and sons.
i'm a little obsessed. they're fantastic.
every one of you should check them out.
hope you all have a great rest of the week!
ghosts that we knew : mumford and sons

No comments: