January 4, 2012

time's running out the door...

you're running in.
well. it's a new year.
were has time gone?! 
2011 was definitely an eventful year.
the beginning of the year the boy started 
school to become a firefighter,
 in april my family welcomed nora and grayer,
the cutest twins ever.
 in may we participated in race for the cure
for the second year,
 i lost someone i loved dearly.
i miss my grandma donna every day.

in june, the boy and i celebrated
 our 2 year anniversary.
 i enjoyed all the summer activities.
in october, i had two close friends get married.
started hinting to the boy that i was ready for the next step..
also celebrated my 21st birthday! 
11/11/11 i got engaged to my best friend.
to wrap the year up,
i enjoyed the holidays with my family.
i love them all so much. 
i'm excited to see what 2012 has to bring!
house hunting, the boy finishing school, getting married..
life is good :)
nothing lasts forever : echo & the bunnymen

No comments: