February 21, 2012

please wait...

while i slowly untie my tongue tonight
i pray by some feeble attempt 
my words would tell you what my heart has to say
cause you've always been right beside me for so many days
how could i be without you now..
so.
i'm marrying the cutest boy ever.
he found this heart shaped rock for me
at work standing in a circle of dudes.
"i bent down and acted like i found a quarter or something
because i really wanted to get it for you."
hahahaha. i love him.
the boy finished his emt intermediate class yesterday
yayyyy!
he takes his written state test tomorrow and he's done.
now on to applying at stations..
keep your fingers crossed that he gets on somewhere!
i'm finally getting into the hang of things
in my new position as a loan officer.
life is good!
now that he's done with school 
i'm making him buckle down 
and start helping me with wedding plans.
211 days.
i can't wait! :)
changed by you : between the trees

No comments: